Florida’s Metal Roofing Experts
Considering that roofs have an integral part in providing and maintaining the structural integrity on any home, investing in a good roof is important for any homeowner.
The Energy Roofing Companies, being a provider of high-quality roofing services, takes great pride in its selection of metal roofing for our clients. Serving Lake City, Gainesville, and its surrounding communities, we will ensure your satisfaction in your metal, shingles, and any other type of roofing needs may be.
Why Metal Roof is a Good Choice
Metal roofs, in general, are the most long-lasting and dependable type of roofing option for any home. While considerably more costly compared to other roofing materials, metal roofs are far and away a better investment in the long run.
- For starters, metal roofs extremely durable and resistant to damage. They can withstand up to 140 mile per hour winds. In terms of decay, they are resilient enough to withstand most corrosive materials and will not suffer bold and other forms of biological or organic rot.
- Because they do not absorb sunlight and other forms of heat, metal roofing can cut up to a fourth of your cooling bills. They can also protect you from dangerous ultraviolet rays.
- Metal is incombustible. Not only will it not catch on fire, but metal roofs can also protect you and your home from nearby fires, brush fire, or lightning.
- Metal roofs can last a very long time. In terms of longevity, they can last from 20 years to even a century, depending on the metal and other factors. It is common to have them outlast the building itself at time, provided the roofing contractor installed the properly.
- Because they are so resilient, metal roofs are environmentally-friendly. Most metal roofing used nowadays have been recycled from one form or another, and can be recycled in turn.
Choose Your Options
There are different types of metal roofs to choose from. Each of these types have distinct characteristics and features that will make them ideal for certain situations. You can contact us at Energy Roofing to help you with your decision.
Among all types of metal roofing, zinc is the lowest in price. The ease in which you can shape zinc lends it favorable for commercial buildings’ occasional demand for complex shapes. Another plus is that zinc is able to form a protective layer around itself to prevent it from further damage. The downside, however, is that this protective layer turns the roof into a blue-grey hue, which can be unattractive.
Aluminum is so resistant to corrosion and oxidation that it is the choice material for coastal buildings and any other structures which will be regularly exposed to harsh conditions. Its reaction to oxygen forms a protective layer which not only prevents further corrosion. However, aluminum roofs are thinner than other types, and the protective feature it offers can be duplicated cheaper in steel roofs.
Metal roofs in in history began with copper. Its color gives a beautiful reddish-golden glow on roofs, making it the choice for important landmarks. Because it is so soft, it minimizes the problem of a noisy roof during rains. At the same time, it is also more resistant to hailstones and other solid falling objects which would otherwise shoot through harder metal roofs
A mixture of iron and other metals with three basic types. Weathering provides a pop in color, galvanized steel as the most common of its type, and galvalume that has better durability and lifespan.
The Choice is Yours
As the best commercial roofing contractor in North Florida, the Energy Roofing Co. is your best option for your metal and other roofing needs. Being in business for decades, Energy Roofing’s history is a testament to our ability to provide the best in roofing services in the area. Our record speaks for itself:
Certified by numerous construction companies; such its GAF Master Elite certification, Duro-Last Elite Contractor recognition, GAF Master Commercial Contractor status. Having these brands trust Energy Roofing with their name is testament to our expertise in the field of residential and commercial roofing services.
Staffed by a team of expert professionals, the people behind Energy Roofing are some of the best in the industry. With several decades of field experience among all of them, they posses a technical knowledge of the craft that can stand up against any others.
Our wide variety of clients mean that we can cater to all type of roofing jobs and needs. We can install and repair all types of roofs for all kinds of buildings and structures. Whether you’re a homeowner, a property owner, a business proprietor, of even our fellow general contractors; we have the skills and tools needed for any of your projects.
Get in Touch on your roofing needs and free estimates, or you can visit Energy Roofers at our Gainesville branch on 507 NW 60th Street, Suite C, Gainesville, FL 32607; our Lake City branch on 10153 W US Highway 90, Lake City FL 32055; or call us up at 855-766-3852.